RepuTex’s Australian Greenhouse Index series provides companies and traders with an independent benchmark of market and industry emissions, providing a meaningful benchmark for companies to report their relative emissions performance, and for traders to forecast emissions-to-cap and Australian carbon market fundamentals.
In a market where benchmark metrics traditionally look backwards, RepuTex takes a ‘forward looking’ view, providing the market with unique emissions and emissions intensity metrics through to 2020.
- RepuTex’s Greenhouse Index series comprises one headline national emissions index, five sector sub-indexes and twelve industry sub-indexes
- Indexes track current and forecast emissions to 2020
- Information updated monthly based on corporate actions and market events
- Republish benchmark data externally in annual reports, briefings, presentations etc.
- Present an independent comparison of corporate emissions levels against a market or industry reference point for internal or external reporting
- Report against current and forward-looking benchmarks to accurately analyse current and future performance levels
- Benchmark against market, industry or benchmarks
- Benchmark against competitor level information based on RepuTex’s independent analysis of more than 600 facilities in the Australian carbon market
- Utilise market level benchmarks to forecast Australian carbon market balance, emissions-to-cap scenarios
- Utilise RepuTex information for use in annual reports, presentations or research notes, comparing clients or peers on key performance metrics
- Direct access to RepuTex analysts is provided for support purposes
RepuTex Greenhouse Indexes include a list of major companies whose emissions are projected to lie above or below their industry benchmark
|Request a listing of companies with below benchmark forecast emissions
A sample report is also available for RepuTex Greenhouse Indexes
|Request a sample report of the RepuTex Greenhouse Indexes
A member of the RepuTex team will be in touch shortly