RepuTex recently released an update to its CONNECT platform, providing customers with daily ACCU spot price information, and ACCU price forecasts to 2030, along with broader pricing coverage of international carbon markets including all Chinese Pilot ETS.
Our CONNECT platform represents the most complete data and analysis package available for Australian carbon and electricity market participants. Content includes:
- ACCU spot price information – Daily Australian Carbon Credit Unit spot prices, ACCU contract price analysis (ERF), underpinned by our rolling survey of spot market transactions, offset developers, brokers and traders, and compliance companies;
- ACCU price forecasts and scenarios – Australian ACCU and international price scenarios to 2030, including policy and emissions target scenarios under expanded market settings and interaction between carbon farming and power sector credits.
- International carbon prices – Coverage of international carbon price dynamics including EUAs (EU ETS), CCAs (California), NZUs (New Zealand), China Pilot ETS and South Korea.
- Market fundamentals – Emissions projections, supply and demand information, and market balance for the Australia compliance market and ERF
- Offset supply and Marginal Abatement Costs (MAC) – Forecast supply and availability of ACCU offsets in Australia, such as the future size of the ACCU market, along with marginal abatement costs and potential volumes for over 150 activities across the Australian economic sectors.
- Wholesale electricity and LGC prices – Wholesale price outlook and LGC price forecast, supported by power sector information such as future generation mix, emissions, change in capacity and renewable pipeline.
- Data downloads – Easy access to all data and tables in downloadable form.
- Access to Analysts – Direct analyst access to discuss research and expectations.
To access the new platform, login via the top right hand corner of the RepuTex website and navigate to our “Forecasts & Data” menu. Please contact our Client Services team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any tech support or to set up a briefing with our analysts.
Looking for more information?
Click here to access product pricing information or set up a product demonstration. For more information, contact our Client Services team via our Melbourne office +61 3 9600 0990.