As industry consultation commences on Direct Action, in this webinar we discuss the key components of the Direct Action Plan and the potential consequences should amendments be made to the mechanics of the policy over the next six months.
What are the key questions on Direct Action, where could changes be made, and what could be the consequences of any change?
Key takeaways will include:
- Direct Action legislative process and timeline
- Analysis of the operation of key components – including:
- Abatement trajectories, emissions reduction targets, the setting of emissions baselines, the reverse auction mechanism, the use of offsets and inter-company trading of abatement certificates.
- What are the mechanics of each policy component?
- How could each component be amended?
- What are the consequences of any change, on industry and the market?
Please note: this webinar has already taken place. Please access the webinar slides via the downloads box below.