Please note: this webinar has taken place. Please access the webinar slides via the downloads box below.
This webinar will present highlights from RepuTex’s November Market Update, titled ‘Australia Abatement Supply and Price Forecast: Direct Action’.
This November update contained our initial abatement supply and annual auction price scenarios under the proposed Direct Action Plan (DAP), notably the Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF). To view the outlook, please click here >>
Key webinar takeaways will include:
- How will the ERF work? Analysis of the potential abatement supply sources
- Supply scenarios – Potential supply of abatement into the ERF
- Abatement price scenarios – Impact of supply on ERF auction prices
- What does this mean for ACCU supply via the CFI?
- What to watch – key market drivers
The 30 minute session will be held on Wednesday 11th of December 12:30pm (AEST), and will be led by RepuTex’s Head of Carbon and Energy Research, Mr. Bret Harper.
Wednesday 11th December, 12.30 pm – 1.00pm AEST = GMT 10
(SA 12.00pm, WA 10.30am)
After registering your details, you will receive detailed event information via e-mail.