What is the shape of the local offset market?
As discussion increases over the role of domestic and international carbon credits under the NEG and safeguard mechanism, in this webinar, we discuss our recent outlook for supply of Australian carbon credit units (ACCUs) through to 2030.
The webinar will discuss:
- The state of play and carbon price expectations in international markets: Kyoto, California, EU ETS and China
- Current ACCU supply in Australia – The ERF
- New sources of demand – The NEG and Safeguard schemes?
- The shape of the local offset market – Our outlook for ACCU Supply and Prices in Australia to 2030
- Key considerations for market actors
This event will be held on Wednesday November 29, 2017. This webinar will be led by RepuTex Head of Research, Bret Harper.
The 30 minute session will run from 12:30 – 1:00pm (AEDT)