This webinar will present findings from RepuTex’s recent study on the Coalition’s Direct Action Plan. The study, commissioned by WWF-Australia, analyses the impact of Direct Action on industry abatement, along with scenarios for the setting of emissions baselines and penalty prices.
Key takeaways will include:
- Summary of key findings: Emissions reduction potential and associated cost of Direct Action vs. Emissions Trading through to 2020
- The impact of emissions baselines: emissions intensity vs. absolute emissions baselines
- Industry impacts of Direct Action on key sectors, notably Power, Mining, Energy and Chemicals.
- Analysis of penalty price scenarios
- Analysis of auction price scenarios
The 30 minute session will be held on Thursday the 12th of September at 12:30pm (AEST), led by RepuTex’s Head of Carbon Research, Mr. Bret Harper.
This webinar draws upon our recent research commissioned by WWF-Australia titled ‘Direct Action vs. Emissions Trading: Achieving Australia’s Emissions Reduction Objectives’.
To access the report (via direct download) please >>CLICK HERE
Thursday September 12th, 12.30 pm – 1.00pm AEST = GMT 10
(SA 12.00pm, WA 10.30am)
To register free for this webinar, please CLICK HERE
After registering your details, you will receive detailed event information via e-mail.