RepuTex recently released an update for its REPUTEX CONNECT client portal, providing a new home for our Australian electricity and carbon price insights.
RepuTex Connect brings together our latest electricity and carbon market research in one integrated online platform, enabling you to stay up-to-date with our latest insights on the local renewable energy, power and emissions markets, and access our latest market forecasts and underlying data.
As part of the new platform, you will be able to access a wider set of market data and information, including:
- Carbon price intelligence: Our leading carbon price insights, including our proprietary ACCU reference price forecasts to 2030, contract price spreads (min and max clearing prices), and secondary spot prices, underpinned by our supply-demand forecasts and abatement cost curves.
- Electricity price intelligence: Our pool price and LGC price forecasts , providing a long-term view of systemic trends and policy impacts in the NEM, underpinned by our long-term view of generation mix and our underlying costs analysis, such as our levelised cost of energy (LCOE) and capacity forecasts.
- Our latest forecasts: Access our latest forecasts and data via our interactive data posts, containing our full suite of price insights, forecasts and supply-demand information. Export content into Excel to inform your internal analysis and presentations.
- Research insights: Our analyst alerts, updates and outlooks will continue to be accessible, providing an in-depth view on specific industry topics and the long-term shape of the local power and carbon markets.
- Ask an analyst: Have questions or need tailored scenarios? Our subscription include access to our analysts so you can discuss our reports and forecasts in more detail.
How do I access the new content?
Please visit www.reputex.com to login via the orange button in the top right hand corner of the website.
All subscriber content is accessible via the “Research & Data” drop down menu which can be viewed from each page of our website.
To access our Reports and Publications, hover your mouse over the Research & Data drop down menu, then navigate to the “All reports and publications” menu item in the left hand column. To access our Data & Forecasts, hover your mouse over the Research & Data drop down menu, then navigate to the content within the “Carbon Market Data” or “Electricity Prices” verticals.
We are in the process of rolling out direct data downloads (from charts into Excel) from all of our data posts. If you are unable to access underlying datasets, please contact our Client Services team directly.
As always, if you have any questions or comments please contact our Client Services team via email firstname.lastname@example.org for any tech support, product information, or to set up a briefing with our analysts.
The RepuTex Team
Australian Energy Markets