Australia’s leading carbon research team
RepuTex modelling has been at the forefront of Australian energy & climate thinking for over two decades, providing trusted advice to key corporate and government stakeholders.
Our work has supported major market developments, including:
- Australia’s 43% emissions target and Nationally Determined Contribution under the Paris Agreement;
- Australia’s 82% renewable energy target;
- the design of Australia’s Safeguard Mechanism reform;
- the implementation of the Independent Review of Australian Carbon Credit Units (the Chubb Review);
- the development of Australia’s carbon exchange; and
- the placement of over $350 million of investment in the Australian carbon sector via private equity and pension funds.
We also work with the corporate sector, providing detailed technology pathways and industry emissions projections, marginal abatement cost (MAC) curves and LRMCs, and customised long-term forecasts.
For investors, our team has supported several M&A transactions, leading commercial and technical due diligence processes for buy-side parties.