Forward looking carbon market intelligence
RepuTex’s carbon intelligence service represents the most complete data & analysis package available for the Australian and international carbon markets, providing detailed coverage of spot and forward prices, transaction data, and our long-term outlooks.
Published via our EnergyIQ platform, key service deliverables include:
- Our market-leading ACCU price assessments (by method), providing a trusted benchmark for contracting and mark to market.
- Our forward curves for each ACCU method (firm and calculated).
- Daily spot prices for international voluntary units including Verra’s Verified Carbon Standard (VCS) and Gold Standard (VERs), with prices tracked by method and basket.
- Forecast ACCU prices over a rolling 10-year horizon including a Central Case and H/M/L scenarios, updated on a quarterly basis.
- Fundamental data including supply-demand forecasts, market balance, and in-house emissions forecasts by industry.
- Commentaries, briefings, and insight publications, including our flagship quarterly Carbon Market Outlook.
- Open access to our analysts for briefings and Q&A.